2011年9月11日日曜日

My first posting

Hi everyone.

This is my first posting for this blog. I've never used a blog in English so I'm a little bit anxious about it.


My summer was very different from that of last year. Last year, I went to cram school every day and I was taking lectures all through the day. I was studying hard for school entry exams. I don't mean that last summer was boring. I loved those cram schools and people I met there is still my  best friends.

Now that I'm a college student and relieved from all those exam stuffs, I was all free from studies (part from h/w) and went out with my friends. The best memory of this summer was a short trip to Chiba with my club members. We spent a couple of days at the beach and swam there. It is said that the Japanese beach is not so beautiful and that the beach is gray. However, the Kujukurihama beach was much different from that general opinion. The beautiful beach continues for about 66kilometers , so you can't see the end of the beach. Chiba is not so far from Tokyo. We reached there for just 2hours by car so I recommend you to visit there once!


At Kujukurihama beach with club members






We saw the sun rising from the Pacific ocean








Autumn term has just started and I'm excited to start my busy ICU days again. In the ARW class we are going to study about "culture", "communication" and "perception". These topics are very abstract and difficult to grasp its meaning, but they are important facts for understanding foreign cultures. I'm looking forward to studying International Relationship as a major in the future, so I hope I can gain something that helps me understand the subject and something that change my point of view.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿